Welcome to Poodles vs. Penguins, where natural enemies do battle to the bitter end!
What? Am I saying that “Poodles hate Penguins” and “Penguins hate Poodles?” Yes I am!
- Have you ever seen a poodle hanging out with a penguin?
- Poodles are from France (or some country like that) and Penguins are from Antarctica (or pretty darn close), why is it that they have to live so far apart?
- Poodles are dogs. Penguins are birds.
- Poodles need human help to look all fancy. Penguins look that way naturally. Jealous much?
- Penguins stink like dirty fish guts. Poodles smell like an alpine breeze wrapped in a roses. Now who’s jealous?
- Poodles have mechanized divisions. Penguins rely on infantry.
- More to come as the Poodle-Penguin war develops!
Leave a Reply