Pardon the seemingly greedy nature of this post, but to help my friends and family understand my ecclectic habits, I’ve been asked many times to provide them with a “Want List” for gift-giving purposes, so here’s what I’ve been itching to get:
- ACTION FIGURE: Blowtorch from G.I. Joe action figure line.
- BOOK: “Danger, My Ally” by F.A. Mitchell-Hedges (He’s a guy connected to the infamous Crystal Skulls)
- BOOK: “Nine Lives Plus” by Mildred Bruce (Daredevil from the 1930s.)
- BOOK: “Safari: A Chronicle of Adventure” By Bartle Bull (History of safaris in Africa)
- BOOK: “The Shamba Raiders” by Bruce Kinloch (Tales of an African game warden)
- BOOK: “The Wolfhound Guide to Hurling” by Brendan Fullam
- DISPLAY CASE: Apex Action Figure Display Case I figure I could use one of these. I could mount it in my attic.
- DVD: Prince Caspian
- DVD: Night Court Season 1
- HAT: Armagh GAA baseball hat Just a cool looking hat. (O’Neill’s)
- JERSEY: London GAA size XXL Not a favorite team or anything, just a cool shirt. (O’Neill’s)
- SHIRT: Armagh GAA poloshirt (O’Neill’s)
- WATCH: Simcoe Coat of Arms, silver preferred. If you can find a better watch with the same Coat of Arms, I’d be even more happy since this is probably a not-good watch. Alternatively, you can buy a JPG of the Simcoe coat of arms and place it on an item of your preference, such as a mug or t-shirt.
- WALLET: I just need a new leather wallet, but I’m too cheap to buy one of my own.
Be sure to check back for updates! I need lots of stuff after all.
Last update: 10/7/2009