Welcome to Church Sketches V, the latest in my collection of doodles I do during church!
Here’s what we have in today’s batch:
- AT TOP LEFT: Bison Man, an anthropomorphic bison!
- AT TOP RIGHT: Grotto, a female character I was designing as a G.I. Joe character. She’s a cave-jumping, mine burrowing rescue trooper.
- MIDDLE LEFT, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM: A cartoonized werewolf, a mouse and a dragon.
- MIDDLE RIGHT: A gunslinger I whipped up when the handout was especially bare!
- BOTTOM: A sword-wielding angel! I kinda like him.
Now as I said, I was thinking a lot about that G.I. Joe character, so I even built a file card for her.
Looking for more in this series? Here you go!
- CHURCH SKETCHES — Rabbits and dwarves
- CHURCH SKETCHES II — The Peril of Hypno-Croc
- CHURCH SKETCHES III — Heroes and oddities
- CHURCH SKETCHES IV — Jesus and the Easter Bunny
- CHURCH SKETCHES V — Of Angels and Underdwellers
- CHURCH SKETCHES VI — Catching up
- CHURCH SKETCHES VII — Calling all Heroes
- CHURCH SKETCHES VIII — Heroes and villains of the Blackout
- CHURCH SKETCHES IX — A Fine Collection of Supers
- CHURCH SKETCHES X — Back in the Mix