- I want Blue Beetle to return, Ted Kord or not, in the current costume. It would be a tragedy if it were changed.
- I hope that Booster Gold is vaulted into the B-list of characters. He has plenty of potential.
- I would like to see a new team book spring from “Infinite Crisis” that has a Bronze Agey-feel.
- I would like it to be fairly normal that superheroes interact with regular people.
- I would like secret identities to be back in vogue.
would like some villains to draw a line on how “bad” they’ll get. Not
everyone, even criminals, thinks that murdering or torturing someone is
- I would like a new Showcase book that actually has top-notch creators.
- I would like a new Hawk & Dove book. The battle between Order and Chaos is reaching a climax after all.
would like to see “The Society” survive and provide benefits for
villains. And no, I’m not talking about a retirement plan! I mean
things like teleportation services which can allow them to escape
- I would like to see more of Deadman.
- I would like to see the events of the Seven Soldiers books merge into the DCU.
- I want books that are “villain of the month.” These are actually refreshing in the six-issue-story-arc era.
would like to see a new “Marvel Team-Up”-style book for DCU, starring
Blue Beetle. It shouldn’t be a “Bwa-Ha-Ha” book, but it should be
fairly light hearted.
- I would like to see a book teaming
Charlton’s characters together on a permanent basis: Blue Beetle,
Captain Atom, Son of Vulcan, Nightshade, The Question, Peacemaker and
JudoMaster (yes, judomaster!). Sarge Steel could be their liason.
- I would like to see a DCU with a uber-tight continuity.
would like to see the return of the “S-shield” numbering for all
Superman and Batman books, so I know when each story is happening in
respect to other stories.
- I would love to see a similar numbering for all books within the DCU. That would be really, really tough though.
- I would like to see superhero teams move out of New York City.