Besides voting for your favorite primary candidate, wouldn’t it be cool if Super Tuesday had some connection to comic book super heroes?
Sure, it only comes around every 4 years but imagine a holiday for Super-heroes…
- Comic companies could come out with free or cheap issues to introduce their superheroes.
- TV networks could run superhero movies, TV shows and cartoons all day long.
- Bookstores and comic stores could do special promotions for kids.
- Newspaper comic strips would feature the characters playing superheroes.
- Comic stores could hold special events like promoting Superhero RPGs and CCGs.
- People could have superhero-themed parties (whoopee, lets have a party on a Tuesday!)
Okay, okay it sounds just like Free Comic Book Day, but I think we’ve got something here!
Brainstorm people, brainstorm! We’ve got four years to plan.